Wie man IGS-Punktemodell von CMM-Programmen erhält / how to receive IGS model of points from CMM programs

Antworten
mohsen-1990

Wie man IGS-Punktemodell von CMM-Programmen erhält / how to receive IGS model of points from CMM programs

Beitrag von mohsen-1990 »

Guten Tag.
Mein Name ist Mohsen Shahhosseini. Ich bin CMM-Programmierer bei IKCO Advanced Dies (GPI) in Teheran, Iran und wir arbeiten mit Zeiss Maschine mit Calypso V4. 0 . Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob dieses Problem auch in der nächsten Version von Calypso noch existiert, aber in unserer Version können wir kein IGS-Modell der aktuellen Position der inspizierten Punkte direkt von Calypso erhalten, wie die anderen Funktionen, und das wird meistens von uns verlangt. Wie auch immer, wir haben eine Lösung dafür gefunden;
1. Resources > Results to File > Table file > on
2. ASCII-File Curve > Type 2 (Actual )
3. Curve Points > on
4. initialization > ok
5. Are you sure you want to initialize merge files ? > ok
6. Run measurement plan again
7. View > Results to Table Files
dann können Sie eine Excel-Datei finden, die tatsächliche XYZ-Beträge aller Punkte in dieser Adresse enthält: Zeiss/home/om/workarea/results/. fet Datei
Können Sie sehr einfach alle Punkte automatisch und in einem Schritt in CATIA importieren

Es ist getan

Ich hoffe, mein Beitrag war nützlich und attraktiv in Ihren Augen. Vielen Dank, dass Sie uns Ihre Aufmerksamkeit schenken.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello
My name is Mohsen Shahhosseini. I am CMM programmer in IKCO Advanced Dies (GPI) in Tehran, Iran and We work with Zeiss machine with Calypso V4.0 . I am not sure that this problem still exists in the next version of Calypso but in our version we can not receive IGS model of the actual position of inspected points directly from Calypso like the other features and mostly customers request that from us.
Anyway, we found a solution for that;
1. Resources > Results to File > Table file > on
2. ASCII-File Curve > Type 2 (Actual )
3. Curve Points > on
4. initialization > ok
5. Are you sure you want to initialize merge files ? > ok
6. Run measurement plan again
7. View > Results to Table Files
then you can find an excel file that contains actual XYZ amounts of all the points in this address: Zeiss/home/om/workarea/results/.fet file
you can very easily import all the points automatically and in one step in CATIA

ITS DONE

I wish my post was useful and attractive in your sight. Thank you very much for paying attention.

Best Regards
Dateianhänge
1.jpg
1.jpg (227.02 KiB) 70273 mal betrachtet
2.jpg
2.jpg (226.76 KiB) 70273 mal betrachtet
3.jpg
3.jpg (176.06 KiB) 70273 mal betrachtet
messtronik

Re: Wie man IGS-Punktemodell von CMM-Programmen erhält / how to receive IGS model of points from CMM programs

Beitrag von messtronik »

Hi Mohsen, thanks for your post.
Joerg
Antworten